Monday, July 16, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted on here. I have been really sick with a cough, fever, headache, etc. I have been miserable.
All my girls are home, but 3 of them are over at my mom's. Pete is at work, so Martha is here to "take care" of me. When she's awake, she does pretty good. It's getting her awake that's the problem.
But she did have a great time at camp. She talked for hours about it. But I can also tell that the change in her med is not going to work. I've emailed her doctors office to request a new med.

The saddest thing to happen this weekend was that my brother and his wife are divorcing. She asked for the divorce. What makes me mad is she called me to talk to me about getting Carly out of there on Thursday night (she went to Pete's brothers house) and told me that she was leaving my brother. She said it was because of his temper and she couldn't subject herself or their kids to it anymore. I believed her and was very disappointed in my brother. But then I found out that she has been cheating on my brother with numerous partners for the last year. That REALLY ticks me off.
So all I can do is be there for my brother and pray for the kids. They seem to want the best for their kids at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment