Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I got caught up reading Harry Potter again, and then I started reading "The Lying Game" series.
I decided that reading gives me a great escape from reality. It takes my mind off the difficult things in my life.
Pete and I celebrated our 16th anniversary this weekend. It was so much better than last year when he was in the hospital with pneumonia.  Carly had a volleyball scrimmage in Houston, so we went down there with my mom, waited out six 20-minute games, and went out to eat at BJ's brewhouse. They have pretty good gluten-free pizza there. We wanted to go to Boston's, but they sadly closed down. Then we finished the school shopping for the kids. I'm SO grateful for my mom and all she does for us. I only wish that I can one day repay her somehow. That is my dream.

Business is the same. No new customers recently. I am so frustrated cuz I can't advertise and that leads to no customers. But we are going to advertise in the school volleyball program since Carly is selling ads for her team. It supports the team, and hundreds of people will see it. I'm excited about it. I hope it helps the business.

The last few days I have had severe back pain. It's driving me insane because nothing I take will get rid of it. I miss being able to turn my head and move without pain. I think I need a chiropractor, but that requires something I always lack- money.

Martha is watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so it keeps distracting me. I think I will go lose myself in the movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment